As promised here are the other official photos for My Summer Staycation: Moonleaf Summer 2012!
Once again, a roll call of the most amazing team I have the honor to have worked with:
Photography | Joseph Pascual
Videography | Judd Figuerres
Make up & Grooming | Kim Alcoreza
Production Design | Jan Pineda and Dreps Tatad
Models | Rutherford Perez, Bruce Venida, Sasha Palomares, Justine Aure, and Gela Abores
This has been My Summer Staycation: The Moonleaf Summer 2012 Campaign! Happy Moonleaf-ing everyone!
- Watched The Hunger Games again!!! Now with Angel and Aaron. Still is the best even for the second time around. I heart you, Peeta!
- And oh, I missed that Yabu meal… *forever starved*
- Finish American Psycho. LAST. FEW. PAGES. Before…
- Start and finish (if my attention span permits) Catching Fire AND Mockingjay. I’d really want to do it this break, because I’d have no time for it after.
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle is playing for the nth time in HBO.
- And all the films I watched this break are those I’ve watched already. Talk about the laziness to download something new. And the idiot box that is the TV.
- I am not lagging behind my blogging duties. I intend to schedule some more before…
- We hit the beaches at Puerto Galera. It will be my first time.
- I don’t know what happened to my fascination about beaches. But heck, I’m excited *giddy*
- Things I wanna download: New episodes of Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, and The Big Bang Theory; Complete season 1 of Game of Thrones (don’t scowl that I didn’t join the bandwagon that early), Community, and Modern Family (per as suggestion, but not priority, haha!)
- After #9, I feel like a complete loser. But WHAT THE HELL, I love foreign TV series.
- Okay, originally, I only planned to read books and magazines the whole break. But I just slept half of it.
- Can’t wait for Titanic 3D on April 11 with Angel who celebrated her birthday yesterday. Happy birthday again, A!
- Yesterday’s weather read 35 degrees. I felt my head floated.
- Okay so now, I’m trying to finish my Google Reader. But I wanna finish Psycho and get started with another book already. What willpower I have!
- OH! Almost forgot, swimming with some friends tomorrow. I don’t feel like swimming, am bringing swimwear though (for Puerto Galera after.)
- So like there, half staycation and half island vacation. How’s your Lenten break?
I cannot emphasize more about this: enjoy your Lenten season!