So I feel like wrapping up earlier than Sunday (usual it’s-a-wrap day). It’s also a bit weird, I don’t have photos, which I also usually do with these kind of things. I’ll bullet things for a wee bit of coherence (which I am totally not making any right now :P)
- This week marked the beginning of my new job. I’m really blessed to find a job even after resigning a couple of times. I’ve been telling this to myself – this time, Imma make sure I stay. I need to value the importance of having a job that I honestly enjoy these days.
- In contrast to last week, I haven’t watched a single movie this week. Though tonight I promised myself I’d watch one – Shame (2011), and read to my sleep.
- I’d love to go back to Cebu, but while others are getting ready for Sinulog, I’m snuggling up in bed in this cold Bulacan weather, nothing beats…
- …and perhaps I’ll watch The Big Bang Theory! Yay, new episode!!! Watch this first though —
- OW! Grey’s Anatomy too! I’m kinda ashamed now that I’m broadcasting to the whole world that there’s a part of my life glued to these series… BUT THEY’RE GODDAMN GOOD, I WON’T STOP.
- I’m planning to buy my own domain name next week… FINALLY.
- Southeast Asia is really my thing now, but just as when I’ve gone blog hopping to research – Tricia blogged about Fukuoka, Lori blogged about Hatsu Hana Tei, that was linked to A WHOLE LOT OF TOKYO TRIPS, and I want to watch the Rurouni Kenshin live action movie. All of a sudden, it’s all about Japan. Don’t even get me started about Japan! I’m confused now…
- Anyhow, I found a new blog. He’s pretty popular already, but I just knew of his blog just now. Erwan’s blog relived my first love, and the almost exclusive purpose of this blog – FOOD. And that he hosts a cooking show in his blog – I ENVY!
- There’s this really interesting hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Matimtiman street near Maginhawa street. V-Mar Kitchenette serves good food for value and we’ve been here twice already this week. Maybe I’ll feature it one of these days. Try their Crispy Kare-Kare and try to snag a foursquare mayorship from me #geek :P
So much for oversharing! Thanks for always dropping by, and I hope you don’t mind my blurbs every now and then. Yes I know there’s Twitter for that. But what the heck. There’d be events to blog about soon ’cause I can feel ’em pouring down later this month and before we know it, it’s February already!!! INTENSE!
I’ll leave you to this song which I am awfully LSS-ed to —
Happy Sinulog/ordinary weekend, everyone!