I know it’s so bipolar-ish of me to be so happy after my existential x philosophical x dreading post about Christmas. But hey, again — if we can be happy everyday, and Christmas is JUST another day. Then we can be happy on Christmas day. Merry Christmas IS appropriate to say! :P
A few updates before I start my backlog-killing spree! (Oh fun!)
- Our benefit pop-up bazaar at Moonleaf Maginhawa turned out to be success! We raised over PhP23,000 for Northern Mindanao! Way to go bloggers and shoppers! Moonleaf is still accepting donations up until the end of this day ONLY.
- I’m so excited to share to you my Bicol adventure! Well, not really an adventure as I was there for the First Bicol Social Media Workshop! Had a grand time with students from Bicol University!
PPhoto by one of the students from BU
- Right after touchdown in Manila, I went straight to prep for my sister’s debut! Angel @ 18 was a huge success, and I’m so proud of my sister!!!
Angel’s so pretty!
Syempre, di ako pakakabog! Unkabogable KUYA!
- HAD THE GRANDEST TIME AT PdP’S CHRISTMAS PARTYYYY! Pictures to follow! So sad though others didn’t make it na.
- I still have utang posts about PdP’s blogger hangout at Milky & Sunny and Dr. Marten’s re-opening in the PH! It was so much fun!!! *oh forgive the lag, December is a busy month :(*
Photo by Miko Carreon
- The Moonleaf Tea Shop Planner giveaway is still on UNTIL the end of this day (Dec. 24, 11:59pm) I hadn’t have time to read every comment, but it seems to me, so far, that everyone LOVES the Moonleaf planner!
- My already-stout heart has been made even stouter by people giving stuff to me for Christmas. I love you all, guys and gals ❤
- And if you haven’t got anything for me, just refer to this Wishlist. CHAROT! But yeah, you can give me anything from the list. Do not hesitate, please. HAHA! #makapal #ohyeah!
So that’s pretty much everything happening! If you must know, after my backlogs I’m on to my Pokemon workout and will finish probably American Psycho (and probably also, succumb into downloading Haruki Murakami e-books.) HAHA!
IF I FINISH. ARGH.