- Finished The Big Bang Theory Season 3
- Downloading The Big Bang Theory Season 4
- Up to date with my three G’s of TV series
- Ohmahgawd, ain’t I pathetic, watching too much TV?
- On the contrary, I’m planning to watch a movie (in the lappie of course)
- Is still, and currently craving for French macarons. And oh, Red Velvet cupcake from Sonja’s. Never a pastry person, just now. I don’t even!
- Is not swimming in urgent backlogs. Yay!!!
- It means my backlogs for now are just fillers, so I can dealy guiltlessly (geek stuff)
- It’s Sunday. I’m trying to avoid my email.
- Downloading Easy A also, since Hanna and Ella wants me to watch it.
- Signal at home sucks. One of the million reasons I can’t stay put here.
- Though internet now is generally good.
- Which reminds me, I still have to pay my bills.
- Oh gawd, adult stuff. You know you’re old when you pay your own bills. And you randomly, or selectively, forget about it.
- Imma stop typing this blog and pick which movie to watch. Toshi, my lappie, needs some much-needed space.
- Will prolly read some blogs before finally shutting this thing off. If you have SG posts, I wanna read them later :)
Very random, sabog thoughts. Ciao for now!!!
It’s been two weeks since we did Community Creativity Camp, where we went to Barangay The Fort to teach children art. More than teaching, we hope we have planted a seed to the kids that one can be creative in your own little way
Watch Joseph dance, LOL!
This has reminded me two things. I want and do not want kids. HAHA, yeah kinda confusing, but that’s how I felt after the activity. The kids were so enthusiastic (which I love) and they went on some kind of rage and they became so annoying (which I cannot tolerate) But nevertheless, it has been a learning experience for us and, we hope, also for the kids. I hope they did Fran’s assignment to them: Hug their loved ones – nanay, tatay, ate, kuya, bunso, atbp. (which btw, I cannot do, since we’re no hugging family, you know what I mean) But at least, if it means this world is one less negakid, then it’s all worth it.
My army of chikiting patrol!
Even though I did swear I don’t want to see another kid the next day out of exhaustion, I’m all game to do it all again. These kids are the future, we should take care of them.
This is made possible by the collaboration of Punchdrunk Panda, My Masterpiece Movement, Yabang Pinoy, and Sangguniang Kabataan – Barangay Fort Bonifacio. Thank you for the effort!
Thank you to My Masterpiece Movement for the photos