Keynote speaker Gang Badoy
Stylisimo finalist Divine Lee, who called me fierce that night – kinilig lang ako haha
Visualizer finalist Nina Sandejas - I really love your hair, qurl!
We have to give it to Globe for having the best nights ever! That night when they awarded the raddest rockstar of the Philippine online world (where basically all of us are citizens) all the raddest netizens (syempre kame din, rad chos!) came and lauded these personalities which made an impact on their chosen fields of influences. I am so honored that I have been invited to witness this [online] historical moment, though admittedly some of the winners are not my bets. BUT HEY! Congrats to them. Maybe next your me and you can be the next American Idol! Ay mali, I mean… The raddest of them all!
- Stylisimo – Cecile Van Straten (chuvaness.com)
- #ThoughtMover – Kimpoy Feliciano (@kimpoyfeliciano)
- Video Slinger Award – Real-life couple Jamyhille and Paolinne Michelle, more popularly known as JAMICH (youtube.com/JamichTV).
- The Visualizer – Ryan Vergara and Garovs Garovillo, of Everywhere we Shoot (everywhereweshoot.com).
- The Advocate – PAWS (facebook.com/pawsphilippines)
- Indie Rocker – Gloc-9 (facebook.com/glocdash9)
- The Explorer – Bogart The Explorer (facebook.com/bogarttheexplorer)
- Game Changer – Jinoe Gavan of takbo.ph
- Tech Junkie – Jason de Villa, of technoodling.net
Spicing up this year’s Tatt Awards is the string of special awards:
Trending superstars Gandang Gabi Vice of Vice Ganda won the award for #Trending TV; Chico, Dela Mar and Gino Quillamor of Morning Rush for #Trending Radio and Jake Galvez, Matt Gozun, Buern Rodriguez and Divine Lee of Becky Nights for #Trending Podcast.
Singer-actress Julie Anne San Jose was also a big winner at the Tatt Awards receiving the People’s Choice Award and Trending Personality. GMA-7’s Think Before You Click Campaign received the Safe Surfer Award for their advocacy towards responsible internet usage. The award was received by Howie Severino, Editor in Chief of GMA News Online.
Receiving the Freshest Award are Robbie Becroft (robbieoffduty.com) and foodie blogger Pepper.ph while The Prodigy Award went to teen YouTube crooner Luigi Yotoko.